Healthcare Brokerage Event 2020
On the occasion of MEDICA 2020 (16 - 19 November), the global No. 1 meeting place for the medical sector, ZENIT GmbH together with the Healthcare Sector Group of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) will organise the international Brokerage Event. The Sector Group ICT and the Sector Group BioChemTech are supporting the brokerage event. The aim is to assist enterprises, universities and research institutions in finding partners worldwide for product development, manufacturing and licensing agreements, distribution partnerships, research cooperation, joint ventures, financing/investment, public buyers or other types of partnership.
This international Healthcare Brokerage Event at MEDICA fair has a tradition of 20 years now. In the last years the brokerage event had always about 350 participants from about 40 countries with 700 pre-selected and agreed meetings.
The year 2020 is a very special year. The effects of the COVID-19 virus are commonplace for all of us, especially if we work in the health sector. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 conditions, we organise the Healthcare Brokerage Event in 2020 VIRTUAL.
So, we offer more meeting days and additional events. More information here
Therefore there will be a price reduction, a halving of the fee and further improvements for investors and importers in 2020. In addition, the participants should also benefit from successful cooperations fixed. All participants who inform us about a cooperation and confirm this in writing in a document will get back their registration fee.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Find new partners for research projects
- 200 Euro- Companies, associations, research institutions, etc. (non-EEN territories)
- 100 Euro– Companies, associations, research institutions, etc. (EEN)
- 50 Euro -Start-Ups (EEN, established on or after 1.1.2017)
- 0 Euro – Investors, business angels
- 0 Euro – Importers/distributors and public buyers
EEN members are: European Union and the other European countries plus Argentina, Armenia, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Egypt, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunesia, Uruguay, USA and Vietnam.